- Communication How to give and read body language, how to interpret and use eye contact.
- Association How to interact safely with other dog’s their owners, trainers & handlers.
- Obedience Words of command, Basic control techniques using both vocal and hand signals.
- Trust & Confidence Giving you confidence to trust your dog when letting him/her run free for the first time.
- Socialisation Giving you support to train your dog to socialise with other dogs, adults and children.
- Hands On Barrie believes in a hands-on approach, and, is more than willing to demonstrate the methods used to control your dog to a high level of compliance and obedience.
- Animal Husbandry Grooming, feeding, first aid and general welfare. Note "When in doubt, get the vet out" (Veterinary advice, must be sought at all times).
Monday, 7 October 2013
Barrie’s training philosophy centres on building understanding and training people first, (training you to train your dog), this includes:-